17 Aug Welcome to Forest Hills
A Collection of Architecturally Unique, Smart-Sized Lakeview Homes
Forest Hills is the newest phase of the McKinley Beach development located at the end of Shayler Road, Kelowna. Initial development took place at the lakeside of the development, while Forest Hills is a part of the Hilltown District of McKinley Beach, situated higher up the main hillside. The picturesque area provides dynamic views of Lake Okanagan and features smart-sized spaces designed for efficient living.
As part of the McKinley Beach community, residents of Forest Hills will enjoy all the natural amenities of the area including hiking trails, a kilometre of beachfront, boat moorage, and more.
Starting at $500,000, these lakeview bungalows are ideally situated, and perfectly sized to meet your needs. Here are just a few of the features of the Forest Hills homes:
- Spacious patios positioned to maximize your views while retaining your privacy.
- Yards landscaped with indigenous planting to minimize watering and maintenance.
- Three unique designer palettes to choose from: Shore, Trail, and Marina.
- Full-size stainless steel appliances including fridge with water and ice dispenser, slide-in range with over-the-range microwave.
- Naturalized landscapes throughout the community.
- Large windows positioned to maximize lake and forest views.
- Full access to all McKinley Beach natural amenities.
- Nearly a kilometer of pebbly swimmable beach.
- Private marina and moorage on site.
- Shared fire pit area for Forest Hills.
If you’re in the market for a new home, are looking to move, or have been looking at townhouses because you don’t believe you can afford a fully detached home, Forest Hills may be the answer you’re looking for.
All the Home You Need for an Okanagan Lifestyle . . . LEARN MORE